I didn’t think I’d be doing many of these, but here we are.
These are just all too good, and I was inspired to do this tag
when I read a truly terrific post at beautiful Carina’s blog.
I’ve done two recently, so I’m only going to do the ones I’ve not yet answered.
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I think I remember a white Christmas…
a long, long, long time ago here in the UK.
I really miss it.
We rarely get it now, and when it does come, the excitement is unbelievable.
- Where do you usually spend the holidays?
I usually spend it at home with my parents in the UK.
- Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Nope – not at all!
All presents are,
(and should be, I reckon),
opened on Christmas day.
- Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers?
Uhm… Dasher… Uhm… Rudolph… Uhm… That’s all I know…
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
This year it’s a real one.
Last year was fake, and who knows about next year.
- What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Around this time of year,
there are usually lots of chocolates and cakes bought
and filled up in our fridge and cupboards at home.
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I think we can agree that receiving gifts is nice,
but there’s that warmth and happiness I get when I give gifts,
and I know they will like it, so I’ll settle for giving gifts.
Also, I tend to prefer treating myself,
than receiving gifts I could potentially not like, though the thought’s always nice!
- What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I reckon the best Christmas gift I received,
is the one I received this year, which is a paid job;
Finally, and just in time for Christmas!
- Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’m neither really.
I’m not awful at wrapping, and I would do it if I had to,
but I’m not exactly amazing at it either.
I tend to tape wherever I can and hope for the best!
- When did you realise the truth about Santa?
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Believe it or not,
I actually love making New Years resolutions,
I actually stick to them!
I take them to heart way too much,
and I love making goals which I think are reasonable to me
and accomplishing them.
- What makes the holidays special for you?
I’m not going to lie;
It’s having the chance to sleep, mainly,
waking up late and being lazy.
- List your three favourite festive wintery activities.
- Going to Christmas markets.
- Making hot chocolate with marshmallows every night.
- Decorating the house.