Blessings and thanks to QueenTeen for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I really hope I don’t do a QueenTeen and somehow delete the post and have to rewrite it again…!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you √
- Share 11 facts about yourself √
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you √
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award √
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated √
11 Facts About Myself...
- For some reason,
I like to make sure the number of tags I create on here ends in 0.
- I always plan a day that is completely dedicated to me alone.
- I love to read, and I’m always on the lookout for new books.
- I hate pineapples – so pineapple on pizza is non-debatable.
- I am the worst morning person, and being an
Morning person is still a work in progress.
- I carry a notebook with me wherever I go.
- I want to be a psychologist in the future.
- I hate the idea of fruit as a dessert.
- I have laugh-gasms at really random times.
- I’m the only one in my family who’s left-handed.
- I hate avocados and really don’t understand the craze.
Questions From TeenQueen
Tell us a dark secret about you (mwahaha)
Ummm, sometimes I think of ways I could kill myself.
What would you want to invent?
A device to undo/erase actions, words, and feelings.
What is your favourite feature of yourself?
My natural ability to empathise.
What would you like to explore, the ocean or space?
Definitely the ocean; I hope to explore the beauty of this one day.
What’s your favourite time of day?
Late evening when the sun sets, the day is nearly over,
and the sky turns a different shade of colour.
Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter – though I do find Robert Pattinson pretty damn hawt.
Do you have any social media for your blog?
I am on social media, but I like to keep it completely separate from my blog.
My blog is my private space to express my own thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
What age do you want to die?
I think I’d like to die once I feel I have accomplished A LOT
and have made the world a better place to be in.
I don’t know what age I’ll be then, but what I do know is… Not anytime soon.
It really depends on the season, and my mood, though I have a tendency
to wear “hippy-like” floral or patterned leggings at home and out n about.
Would you rather know when someone is lying to you
or be able to lie without anyone knowing?
I would rather know when someone is lying;
I am the worst at lying face to face, and I need at least two weeks to think of a lie.
I become super stressed and anxious. Plus, the guilt is just too much for me, LOL.
Shoutout one of your fave blogs
This is just cruel since there are just too many to choose from,
so I’m just going to shoutout to myself;
Whoop Whoop In A Messy World.
I actually love the questions given by QueenTeen, so I’m going to ask the same to my nominees. It is totally and absolutely not because I’m too lazy to think of 11 new ones.